So I was literally sitting in bed, eating a plate of delicious scrambled eggs and doing the scheduled daily social media check-up, when I noticed a comment on my latest post… it was a nomination for the Liebster Award!
If you are unaware of what this is, (like I was) here is some info:
- It is not a competition. It is more like a chain letter, forwarded between small-time bloggers in order to give them some recognition and so everyone can discover some amazing blogs that have been over-looked.
- The word “liebster” is German has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, valued & more.
- This is a small but great thing to receive, so breaking the chain would be really rude (who would want to anyway?!)
I literally got a tear in my eye when I got nominated by the beautiful Charlotte from The Homely Chic. Thank you so much! I was not expecting at all, let alone so soon into my blog. I have to say I am really enjoying the whole blogging experience so far- even without this award, I am so glad that I decided to do this 🙂
Without further ado, here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
And here are my answers…
When did you start your blog?
I started my blog on the last day of 2014, when I wrote When One Door Closes, Another Opens.
Why did you start your blog?
I had wanted to start my blog for a while, but never gotten around to it. One day I thought, “if I don’t do it now I never will.” I just had a feeling that the blog had to begin in 2014- don’t ask why!
What are your new years resolutions for 2015?
Well, I did write a blog post about this also!
1. To always be happy and positive
2. To continue writing this blog!
3. To do my personal best at everything I do
UPDATE: So far, so good!!!
If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go?
Well, this is really hard because while I have been all over my country, I’ve only been out of it twice! So I have so many places left to visit and can’t wait to go travelling one day with friends like my parents did. If I got to book a holiday right now, Thailand would be the destination for sure!
What is your favourite clothing store?
This is complicated because I am way into fashion and looove designers, (Burberry, Chloe and Carven are faves at the moment) but at this point in my life I do not have that kind of money to be flinging around! Where I actually shop, the best are Glassons and Wild Pair.
What is your favourite season?
This is hard! I am a winter baby, so that’s what I’ll have to say. My favourite fashion trends are all A/W and I love falling asleep to the rain.
Flats or heels?
Again, complicated. I wear flats the most, but I like heels more.
What is your favourite film?
Wow, really really hard as I love so many genres of films and many films in each genre. But Bridget Jones’ Diary (1&2) is a move that I can watch over and over and over without ever getting bored- oh, but now heaps of more good movies are popping into my head! I think this calls for a blog post on movies, eh?
What TV show’s have you watched recently?
The Walking Dead, (omg I love that show 100% my fave) Downton Abbey & Greys Anatomy
What is your dream job?
My head says surgeon or doctor, because I am fascinated by the human body and health. But my heart says something like a professional event planner. Yes that sounds amazing.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Somewhere far away from where I am now, enjoying the world, meeting cool new people and STILL BLOGGING!
Again, thank you Charlotte, i really enjoyed writing this post! I nominate Madellina Talks, Teenage Fashion UK, A Pretty Thought, Blossoming Daydreams, Life with Confetti, Emma Louise, Teen in the 21st, The Fashion Rose, Remember- Turn Left, The Simple Truths & Coraleena
- Why did you start your blog?
- What has been your favourite blog post to write?
- What are some of your favourite brands?
- QUICK! You’re late… you have your phone, keys and purse.. what 3 other things do you need?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is a habit you need to break?
- Favourite piece of clothing?
- What is something you really want to buy… but you’re still unsure?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
That was lots of fun! I love Q&A things- watching/reading them and doing it myself. Hope you enjoyed
All is Good